• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When will payouts rise?

C

CarlosN

Does anyone have a clue when the machine and single money making object will raise their payouts? I don't know if everyone else is getting sick of it but i am..

A

aliespears

I am pretty tried of them too. so I totally agree with how your feeling =]

T

TKSpeedy1

I'm sick of the low payouts, too. I slaved over ONE gnome the other night only to receive a grand total of $7.

I

imported_CherryBomb

I would be willing to bet that payouts will never rise. Over the long term, anyway.

CherryBomb

I

imported_Qute Pi

Eh...max skill you get about $52. I don't do too bad when I actually go boarding for a couple hours.

However when you factor in the cost of simple items like (litter box that cost thousands) then I see a problem with $52. lol.

G

I'm kind of annoyed by the whole system. It reminds me of IMVU, where you basically have to be a CC maker, or pay to get game money. It just makes it very difficult to make any money at all. My sim has made a grand total of 125 simoleans for 3 shifts of work, which wouldn't be so bad except that everything on EAL is so expensive, that 125 simoleans doesnt go very far.

C

CarlosN

yeah these payouts are crazy! I don't even bother to go make money because you would have to be there for hours just to get a little bit.
A lot cost 9-10k to make that you would need to pizza for about 10 rounds which is like 45 min each round

I

imported_Qute Pi

I make cc, but not a lot...and I rely on another store to sell it, since I hate keeping a property open..its boring to me.

I made a little money then they raised the cost to upload cc and I can't barely make any money now...

You have to over price your stuff, and dedicate all your time, to really make any money.

G

you can always get a sim job. I don't do money objects anymore now. I just do sims jobs and doing quite well in it with max skills.

C

CarlosN

How much do you make in about a rl hr with your sim job?
oh and btw i like ur siggy

C

Carter'

This is as ive said before ridiculous and needs to change soon or will start losing cstomers im telling you because no one will have an money to have a house or anything let alone to *TIP* Fellow simmers!

C

CarlosN

Yea...Dont mean to sound cheap or anything but i dont tip at all just because of how hard it is to earn money now

I

Isimsalotta

<blockquote><hr>

How much do you make in about a rl hr with your sim job?

[/ QUOTE ]

Factory payouts for 45 mins of work you can make around $1200 starting on lvl 6 and over $2000 once you get to lvl 9 and 10. AND Of course have fun and meet new people while you are at it

I

imported_Founder

Yeah, I dont understand why playrs just don't get jobs.

I'm a DJ Level 7 and bring home about 1K for every 45 RL minutes with max skills. Oh and a cool, red sports car picks me up to work, too. Jobs is where its at! I havent gnomed in years...

C

CarlosN

by max skills do you mean all of your skills or just what the job requires?

I

imported_Founder

Yeah...DJ requires Creativity while Dancers require Body, so its a good idea to max those.

Factory workers requires mech, if Im not mistaken and waiters need charisma.

G

I still wish the payout situation would right itself. Its very difficult to get any money at all. I've never been very good at the jobs. I do the work, but it takes a while to get to a level where you make anything. In the 5 years I've been playing, I haven't been promoted once XD

J

JustinKase

<blockquote><hr>

I still wish the payout situation would right itself. Its very difficult to get any money at all. I've never been very good at the jobs. I do the work, but it takes a while to get to a level where you make anything. In the 5 years I've been playing, I haven't been promoted once XD

[/ QUOTE ]

Well than i'd say its time to get a new job,,,,,or slap the hell outta your boss!!

I

imported_Danny Dots

i don't really mind the payouts... I don't waste my time with signle job objects like boards or jams. I work at the restaurant job track and I love to pizza. I think I make a decent amount of money doing that. Of course I wouldn't mind if they were raised but I don't think its necessary.

G

they wont be raised get out your wallet and hit a atm thats what they are pushing you to do

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sick of the low payouts, too. I slaved over ONE gnome the other night only to receive a grand total of $7.

[/ QUOTE ]

With how much mech and how many other people doing it? I've made jams with sims with 10-15 points of cooking and never gotten lower than 20 simoleans with the max number of people jamming. I tried it with a sim who didn't have any cooking, with max number people jamming, and got 8 or 9, I believe.....so are you trying to do this with no mech?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm kind of annoyed by the whole system. It reminds me of IMVU, where you basically have to be a CC maker, or pay to get game money. It just makes it very difficult to make any money at all. My sim has made a grand total of 125 simoleans for 3 shifts of work, which wouldn't be so bad except that everything on EAL is so expensive, that 125 simoleans doesnt go very far.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sim did that at first too, with the restaurant track...the first 2 or 3 levels don't pay anything hardly, but now that she's up to Wily Watron she's making 1000 simoleans a shift (which is a green cycle) so that's not as bad. If you can hang in there and get past those first few 'grunt' levels, especially if you're working restaurant, you'll be rewarded for that tenacity with better money

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well than i'd say its time to get a new job,,,,,or slap the hell outta your boss!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If that would get me promoted, I would've done it in a heart beat