• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When Will Oceania receive the NEXT part of the Event??

• Thread starter imported_JediSith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_JediSith

I like killing Shadowlords and all of that, but it seems that we have been left behild the other shards..

CAN anyone in the dev department give us a TIMELINE when we fight deamons???

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

Still no deamons in Oceania...

[/ QUOTE ]

well ... might want to clear out the two Shadowlords ... to see if the Berserkers start up again ..

Just looked ... might want to drag more than two or three(players) outside the fence line to help "take 'em down"

*shrugs*

Just saying ...

G

Or Legends and haven't seen a Shadow Lord since Noon yesterday. Not sure I really want the demons tho

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Daemons on Baja and same with SL's since yesterday morning.

I

imported_Lady Narsil

Nothing on GL either as of this morning. It is still the fallen warriors and wisps, nothing new.

G

is Oceania still a shard? huh. haha just teasing

Chessie doesnt have demons either, that i know of :/ (a lot of shards are stuck, it seems)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Still no deamons in Oceania...

[/ QUOTE ]

well ... might want to clear out the two Shadowlords ... to see if the Berserkers start up again ..

Just looked ... might want to drag more than two or three(players) outside the fence line to help "take 'em down"

*shrugs*

Just saying ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok wait, what do you mean again? they have NEVER appeared. Yesterday we killed a couple of shadowlords in quick sucession (sp?) and nothing happened so its not that either, its one of 2 things, 1) we arnt doing something else we are meant to or 2) they havnt been turned on yet

No matter what, Oce's been kicking some serious butt and i am super proud of everyone for working together so well!! No barneys or whinging nothing its been fantastic.

M

MysticSim

just a thought... but maybe you havent killed enough of the shadowlords, and the rest of them before the berzerkers come. Think of it as a champ spawn. maybe your still on the 1-4 candles.

Just a thought.

I

imported_Yalp

Baja hasn't had any Shadowlords, since Tuesday AM. and no Bezerkers have ever spawned.. we just have the flying monkeys, fetids and dark wisps.

we also had some issue at the start of the event if i remember correctly.. we had a day delay to the start because of some dev issues...

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

I

imported_Lady Narsil

Don't feel bad GL is still stuck with the original spawn. It is getting old really fast.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Hey ... just saying ... and just looked now too ,,,
every time I've run my "looker" thru Oce ... after seeing a report ...
I've seen 3 ethereal form ShadowLords wandering about ...

No doubt ... you could be stuck ... but ... until ALL 3 are "done in" ...
I'm just saying ...
could be your just missing a step ...

I

imported_Hanna

Great Lakes in not only stuck in orginal spawn but haven't seen a shadow lord in days. Most people aren't bothering with the event now.

I

imported_Lady Narsil

I know it. You would think they would have fixed it by now.

M

mbecker4

They really need to add something new. Its getting really boring fighting the same three things over and over again. I'm done with the event until we get some new things to spawn here on GL.

G

Theres 3 there at the moment, also theres no one killing either. Kinda happens when most of the population is at work or school...
I did how ever notice that there are empty pitchers on the corner of the detector and i got to thinking that maybe that it was like those skulls at a champ spawn because there is more there now then what there was a couple of days ago.
We'll just keep working on it i guess see how we go!

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

I've seen 3 ethereal form ShadowLords wandering about ...

No doubt ... you could be stuck ... but ... until ALL 3 are "done in" ...
I'm just saying ...
could be your just missing a step ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. There definitely seemed to be a pattern to how things spawned when the Shadowlords were spawning. Wisps, then Fetid Essences/Fallen Warriors, then Berserkers, then Shadowlords. The last 2 seemed to spawn over and over until the last of the SL's was killed.

Of course, it COULD just be the pain meds too.....

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've yet to see any berserkers on Legends and I haven't seen any shadowlords for a few days. Maybe we aren't killing fast enough to advance the spawn.

I

imported_Yalp

Baja still hasnt seen any shadow lords since Tuesday AM. And we've never had any bezerkers. I personally scoured the entire area.. nothing but flying monkeys, fetids, wisps. Now most players (of our already small shard) have walked away from this "big" event since it's become boring and worthless.

*waiting on the turn in.. and washing my hands of it*
LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM