• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When True Night Falls: Descent Into The Dark

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When True Night Falls: Descent Into The Dark

Nicholas Tarrant will be hosting a semi-IC, Alliance Hunt tonight at 6:00 PM PST.

The Hunt will be to complete the Quests, Gathering Proof and Gathering of Evidence.

Date: Wed., June the 9th.

Time: 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST.

Location: Meet at the Cats Lair Tavern in Britain. Those who wish to participate in this hunt can wander in at the most opportune moment.​

Below are the letters delivered to interested parties.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: When True Night Falls: Descent Into The Dark.

This note has been delivered to the Magincian Horseshoe. It is sealed with a lion emblazoned on red wax.

You and I have something we need to discuss, Magincian.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: When True Night Falls: Descent Into The Dark.

This note has been delivered to the Palace of Lord Cross, Prince of Dawn, addressed to the Matriarch of Clan MacBrodean. It bears the same seal as the previous message.

Your Grace,

I wish to borrow the Dragon.

I intend to vacation to the Underworld tonight, and I hear the beast could use some exercise. I know just the spot.

You are, of course, welcome to join us. You can see that his mane remains groomed. His nails trimmed. So on and so forth.

I intend to set out from the Cats Lair at the Sixth Hour according to the Western Moon.

Warmest Regards,

Nicholas Tarrant.