• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] when starting fishing quests

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
keep all your fish even the shallow ones as they all get called for in quests.

probably best to just fish the 3 main areas (shallow, deep, dungeon) and store all the fish in your house. then do some quests.

Lorddog

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have them all stored in my bank. Saves a lot of time doing quests. I just keep recalling from boat to bank when full.

M

Muu Bin

Are there any reasons you aren't storing them in your hold? With the new ships the hold can carry 12k to 16k stone worth of weight and up to 125 different items. If you are fishing in Tram, then it shouldn't be a problem to keep your catch right in your hold. Unless of course you are looking to dry dock regularly.

W

Wolf_Atlantic

While your hold can hold 12+k stones a sub container can only hold 400 stones. So if you want to organize them in the 2d client you have to carry them elsewhere such as the bank or home.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I store them in my hold and have the fish in groups and not having a problem I dont have my cannons supplies in hold though as that would be to much weight and items but for the fish and crustaceans works good