• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) When shall we push for another big tree?

When should we push for another big tree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As we speak, the people of Siege are collecting and filling BODs for the purpose of giving everyone on the shard a chance to receive a gift from the Artisan Festival's Christmas Elf. We managed to max out the tree in Jhelom! :thumbup: It took a lot of work though. The crafters and bod collectors are going to have to fill a lot of large bods to max out another one. We've got about two weeks to stockpile, but we need to coordinate on which cycle we want to focus our efforts on. Please give your input so we can choose!'

All of you non crafters need not fear being left out. All you need to do is turn in ONE filled bod to the elf in order to be entered for a prize. Better yet, turn in as many as you can get your hands on! To help you, the crafters of Siege are setting up stewards and filling them with bods! Once we have a date chosen, we will give details on where to find all of the stewards, so that you can help grow our tree, AND receive a fancy gift in a snazzy box with your character's name on it!

Stay tuned to the Siege forums and Genchat for more details!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I voted for the first one, as with christmas day being in the second it could be that there won't be enough people on over the holiday weekend. I know where I am that xmas day and the day after (boxing day) are pretty much family days so not many people may be on.

nextwindow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yorick will be away for Christmas. I was able to contribute a fair amount of large bods and hope to do the same next time.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I choose the late date as I'm total out of large weapon bods and do not have resources to fill large armor bods as they easy end up as colored, when trying to bribe for 20 exp, the weapon ones are so much easier, just bribe them to max = 20 exp.
I need time to collect crab bods on my others chars and turn in the daggers to get weapon large and small.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bump! Got a lot of votes for just before Christmas, share your thoughts!