• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

when recalling/sacred journey/gate/server lines ..

• Thread starter imported_Lord Kynd
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lord Kynd

or i can see some lag when doing these things, but why is it when you do any of the above you loose stat's? i don't meen points you gain, but like health drops , stamina drops, mana drops. this is a constant thing and very easily replecated. and these do not auto go back to full bar's ( if they where full to begin with).

G

Probably equipment with +str/dex/int/HP/stam/mana...
when you cross the line, for a moment, you lose the effect of having them equipped.
This drops the cap, and since you can't be above the cap, your HP/stam/mana levels drop to the cap.
Then, you gain back the bonuses, and the cap rises, but your levels don't rise at the same rate.

G

Yep, I've noticed it as well. This was fixed for a short while about 2 years ago and has just recently returned. It sucks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yep, I've noticed it as well. This was fixed for a short while about 2 years ago and has just recently returned. It sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uuuh... lol?

No.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Uuuh... lol?

No.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes