• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When Placing doesn't place

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok.. this has never happened to me.. and I don't understand what went wrong...

So here I am on ATL... at a Castle location.. area is unavailable to place.. I continue to try... after waiting a few mins, I try again.. see my Keep moving in the screen, and I try a random place.. the Keep Sticks, and I get the OK/Cancel menu.. I quickly click OK... the house stays.. I walk up.. but can't enter... then all of a sudden the keep falls...

WT?...

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
** HOUSE SERVER IS UNDER CONSIDERABLE STRESS WITH EVERYONE TRYING TO PLACE ACROSS ALL SHARDS - IT WILL PLACE - ONE CASTLE TOOK ME 10 TRIES RIGHT AFTER FALL, OTHER TOOK 2 TRIES, ONE 18x18 PLACED RIGHT AWAY, PLACED A KEEP IN A CASTLE SPOT TOO AND ANOTHER CASTLE IN FEL..THIS WAS ALL AFTER THEY FELL WITHIN 2 HOURS **

* NOW HOURS LATER ON LA PEOPLE TRYING TO PLACE BUT DUE TO HEAVY ASIAN SHARDS & EUROPA SHARDS ETC TRYING TO PLACE SERVER IS EXTREMELY LAGGED - SAME THING HAPPENED BACK ON HOUSE FALL NIGHT JAN 1, 2004 - KEEP TRYING AND EVENTUALLY IT WILL STICK!*

** GOOD LUCK EVERYONE TRYING TO PLACE **

Ok.. this has never happened to me.. and I don't understand what went wrong...

So here I am on ATL... at a Castle location.. area is unavailable to place.. I continue to try... after waiting a few mins, I try again.. see my Keep moving in the screen, and I try a random place.. the Keep Sticks, and I get the OK/Cancel menu.. I quickly click OK... the house stays.. I walk up.. but can't enter... then all of a sudden the keep falls...

WT?...