• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When Orc's leave Wills and Testiments...

• Thread starter imported_Xotche of Meade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Xotche of Meade

Thus are the parilous duties of mages and women:

It came to me wrapped in rotted horse hide, a small swatch of yew tree bark with what could be known as no other then Orc conscriptions of high importance...a Will and testimony that the War Gawd himself has taken one of his victorious slaves 'Gibz" to the greatest of battle fields.

For many years, there inside the grand heart of one of Minoc's most favored daughters; Xotche of Meade, has befriended Ga'kut the Orc and town leader for Paxlair on Chesapeake. She has withstood his unrulely temper tantrums, deplorable house keeping, evil nature towards elves and vile treatment horses. Many a time Xotche and Ga'kut have sided about the payment for said sacked stables and missing livestock.

Always aware of the notorious wickedness of Orc's, Xotche kept an alliance between Orc and Human for someday an even stronger opponent would appear. On this occasion though, it was a Will and Testiment reading the following:

<font color="blue"> Zotchee Humie, Gak prugh Bruddir Orkie dat leebid Gak suum teengz en deze uzg.

Gak nub cin gid tu deze uzg tu collek demz teengz.

Gak ib gibben eberiteeng tu lat.

Lat beddur bi karfulz, suum ogh da teengz ib beri ebil. Nub clomp latzelb.

Dis ib lyzid ogh eberiteeng demz prugh.

*Gibs skrybbulz carved into a piece of tree bark from a mighty yew tree. (not the one you are thinking of..no, not that one either...It's the tree just a few screens north of that one)*

Gak, Meez bekweeth tu lat eberiteeng meez prugh:

Gakh Laglu ogh Dung

Ash'dub Sorgh Ilid Kaaru

Mangee mangee Ruk Hydez

Dub Peepir ogh Neut

Buurz Draagh ogh Ghaash

Pyle ogh Ilid khlaatu

Bashkaum daul

Shiniez

Fruum Asht

Noakh ogh Grumgru

Translation for your personal enjoyment

Three Bags of Dung
Twelve Severed Elf Heads
Many many Horse hides
Two Eye of Newt
Dark Hammer of Fire
Pile of Elf Ears
Alliance Drum
Gold
Spirit Bone
The Hand of Grumgru

</font>

All things to consider; from Orcs, never look at gift horse in the mouth it's a true insult.

After reading the swatch of bark, Xotche broke into laughter that the only reason she was given this will is that Ga'kut was too lazy to deal with the passing of a brother himself! "Ha! Again that scrupulous orc has passed on his work to me! "

Three weeks have transpired in Britanian time until Xotche and her beloved sister Felicity Dior (a fine craftswoman indeed) could make arrangments to travel trans-shard to the lands of Origin. There she was greated with the quiet bustling of shops and vendors in Luna for in Origin their are very few towns people, the dungeons are teaming with monsters and the forest are full of bounty.

Along the shores of Trinsic, lied the bequeathed Keep of one Lord Gibz and all its belongings there inside. Such a long journey for these two ladies, burdened with the duties as caretakers to the estate. The Keep was in such deplorable shape, both women refused one nights stay inside and had to stable all animals and sleep at the Inn of Trinsic.

Hiring enough merchants, servants and craftsmen to serve as army against the Keep; both women began the battle against orc nature and human. The stench of years worth of horse flesh, elf heads and disections of various other beast was enough to turn even an Ancient Wyvms 4 stomachs! A complete overhaul of stone and mortar, modifications of battlements into work rooms and stables, fresh linens and rugs vs. decayed moss and hay.

Finally with complete inventory of 'shiniez' and 'teengz' Xotche managed not to spend any of her great fortunes left behind on beloved Chesapeake for this months endevor. "Turns out a profit afterall, won't Ga'Kut be disgusted, hehehe"

Now comfortably set and nestled in new Keep, both sisters have invited other family and friends to visit, perhaps find some entertainment and become acquainted with some of Origins noblemen and women.

At this time it is not certain how long these ladies will be away from their homelands in Chesapeake, for certain there is always trouble when orcs are left to their wicked plans and necessary visits are mandatory.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orcs? Orcs?

Oi vey....

Need to get some flowery perfumes to keep them away from me....smelly critters they be.

Welcome to Origin tho =)

G

Welcome, welcome to Origin Shard! I had always wondered where the Orcs were in this fair land. I understand Cassie, that after 15 minutes thy olfactory glands will cease to distinquish thier smell from yours so will be no bother. I will make up some nosegays for you!

I am anxious to meet you and learn of your ways.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah ! Yer folks donnae read !

This be thae settlin' ae some filthy orclings estate. Good riddance Ah say !

Perhaps yer lasses should huv followed thae recent trend ae things an' jist burned thae whole place doon. Would huv been a simple matter if yer ask masael.

Hah ! Us dwarf folk would ae even helped !

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ahh Beldin!!! As always good to see you here.

I love the Embassy in Luna, very proud to see that there.

May the Brightaxe Clan survive!

And I have to agree with you on the subject of Orcs...*shivers*

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

Thank you all for your greetings!

I assure you that even these fair lands of Origin do have Orc inhabitants, not many, a few. After weeks of scrubbing and rebuilding, every once in awhile one of the servants reports that a hide or two are left in sentiment along the north wall of our Keep.

Perhaps a feo-orkie still forlorn from the recent loss of this furious warrior. (For you may not completely understand the nature of Orc but they have been known to keep a harem.) Although we have refurbished, it appears no visitors have passed by due to the deep forestation of the compound *sigh* I believe the past Lord was a bit of a loner.

Therfore, it is up to me to venture out and I do hope to meet more good people, perhaps this weekend at the story telling. Safe travels!