• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When is the monsters Curse bug going to be fixed?

M

Mulch

They stated next publishes maybe.

My guess is 6 to 9 months as normally publishes take 2-3 months.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I made a topic about this last night, response was some unintelligible stuff and a link to a FoF that said "in the next few publishes". And it wasn't in this last publish, so expect it by early 2009, as slow as the dev team works... :(

K

ki-rin

please fix the monsters curse soon! it is so annoying especially when spawning :rant2:

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like it the way it is hehe gives people some challenge!! ya i have gotten pissed at it but then i do enjoy the challenge it presents! pvp it works like that and now monsters can do same spell on you good for keeping people knowing what to expect they should not fix that they should scrap whatever they did to teleporting monsters though!!!!!