• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When does ToL go on Origin for sale?

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've passed the cutoff date for free activations haven't we? I have several inactive accounts that I couldn't afford to sub to during the time alotted.

I'm also wondering if UO was greenlit for Steam, does this have any... uh... conflict with the EA Origin store? I hope if they went forward we'd get discounts for stuff on steam....

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ToL is already available on origin, at least in Europe. Priced at 18.14 €
Just type "Time of Legends" in the search box on the website.

Steam Greenlight is irrelevant for now, considering that Broadsword hasn't put UO on Steam yet

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I saw it on the Origin store at $19.99 I believe... USA

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wow 20 bucks for ToL? it isnt worth imo.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
At least it is available in the Brazil Origin store. Colour me surprised.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for clarification, if you have an active account, you get this expansion for free. Correct?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just for clarification, if you have an active account, you get this expansion for free. Correct?
If your account was "active/Paid" during Sept, Oct OR November.... You should have gotten the expansion for FREE. Yes.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your account was "active/Paid" during Sept, Oct OR November.... You should have gotten the expansion for FREE. Yes.
I believe it was if the account was Active - August, September or October you got it for free.

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
I reactivated a third account on the 12th of Dec, and still got the Time of Legends free activation...could try it and see...