• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When Does Shrouded Sails end?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The turn in guy at the emporium has the end date on the trade window. Can’t remember off the top of my head

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes, we should be able to buy bucs den items with the crates off ships and lighthouses. Only the hats are going away.

mihali

Sage
Better safe than sorry :) I'm not redeeming for resale and since the rewards thankfully are not shard-bound, I can use all the rewards I get, having pirate ships on six shards.
The pirate hat rewards are shard bound, and if you turned in 5-6 thousand hats, and not claimed the final rewards from the Emporium npc, and think you can redeem at another shard, you get to lose ALL the returned hats on transfer. Also no one knows when the emporium npc will be removed, so you may get stuck with thousands of hat credits never to be redeemed. The other npc at the buck's den is different and transferable rewards there. So I hope you mean the buc's den turn in npc?