• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When do town invasions end?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sometime tomorrow...All it says is the 28th so I would assume after maintenance and whenever they flip the switch in the office, probably around...11ish central time I would guess.

Callise

Journeyman
Sometime tomorrow...All it says is the 28th so I would assume after maintenance and whenever they flip the switch in the office, probably around...11ish central time I would guess.
Are you ever coming back to us? Origin misses you!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep I'll be on in a bit....doing some invasions on Siege too, just started Trinisic so as soon as this one is done I'll be back on Origin :)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I was wondering that too, times always seem a bit vague and open to interpretation! I guess we'll all get it at the same time, so will the invasions still be on for part of tomorrow in Europe?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually, the end of Part IV will be sometime between 12:01 am 9/28 (if it is on a hard timer) and 12:01 pm 9/28 (if its manual).

So, it could end in as little as 30 mins. Part V may require a server reboot or manual activation though...or relogging your character(s).

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa has had it's Maint for the 28th, it's now 9:21am here and Invasions are still going strong.....most quest stuff has happened around 3pm GMT for us on Europa.