• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When bored...deco!

G

Yup...Got bored lately and tried to make my shops a little different. The fish tank is on Sonoma, the Zoo on Baja.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Those are absolutely stunning, Vol.

Amazing work!!

K

Kimi_Mori

<blockquote><hr>

Where on Sonoma? That whale is the bomb!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!

G

The whale looks great!!! I'll have to drop by your house and look at it. I think I have passsed it a few times running to Skara from the house.

Q

L

LdyHawke (MGD)

LOL Faun! I love how the monkeys threw their poo out of their cage! hahahaha!

G

Yes...there's a reason there's no vendors by the monkey cage.The Tank is actually right by Steve's Keep northeast of the Skara ranger hut/wheat field...just run along the water a few screens and there ya are.

As for what the orca is made of....my goodness that's a long list. I couldn't duplicate it if my life depended on it. took two days of stacking everything I could think of

Alas we lost the pic of the Baja mini golf....maybe I'll make it again someday

D

DragonFar

the whale is the most creative house decor I've seen in a long time

G

<font color="purple"> Wow ... just amazing!! you for sure cant call those a box with windows.. Super Job!! Pax, Silk</font>

M

Mekere

Awesome fish tank!

I really love the Orca and the orange fish!

J

JaydeSilverhart

Interested in having the fishtank highlighted on Sonoma's Stratics Establishment spotlight?

I

imported_Maelwyn

Hi Faun !

Looks awesome.

Where is this located at? I'd like to take a peek at it in person.

G

This was posted on the Siege boards a few weeks ago. I have no idea which shard it's from, but I suspect it's from one of the Asian shards.
<center> A pair of Gundams </center>
<center>
</center>

K

Kolian

Now you need to build a giant rocket and take that whale to the moon(s)...

G

I'd love it....and if anyone has a nice 18x18 box they'd like to loan me to do themes on...*cough* I'd sure be happy to play on it. I still got a few ideas I'd want to try out (and i so hate tearing down my houses to build new things)

A

Aboo

You gave the directions to find the tank but where is the zoo? I'm going to make chars on Sonoma to go check them both out.

G

The zoo is on Baja, south of the Luna walls in the centre of that clearing beneath it.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone know where the transformers are located at?

PM Me - thx!

A

Aboo

<blockquote><hr>

The zoo is on Baja, south of the Luna walls in the centre of that clearing beneath it.

[/ QUOTE ]So the zoo is on Baja but the tank is on Sonoma, right?

A

Aboo

Thanks! I didn't get to check it out last night. After I picked up my grandson, did the grocery shopping, fixed dinner, did homework with said grandson, got him ready for bed, I was too tired and didn't even turn on the computer. Will try to find them tonight.

They are both open to the public, right?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I hope the whale remembers his towel...

[/ QUOTE ]

heheheheheheehehehe