• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wheelbarow rares

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a list, or a link to a list of the rares that can be got from the Spring Wheelbarrows?

Or are they obvious if you get one?

Thanks in advance,

Lador

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some crazy folks trying to sell wheelbarrow plants at 50m a pop on Atl...o-m-g....LOLZ

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am still trying to JUST sell the wheelbarrows on those shard for 10 million each then they have an extra wheelbarrow to get another SPECIAL plant ;) I would use that money for those accounts that sell the wheelbarrows for insurance needs there, so if you know anyone that says "I just got to have more wheelbarrows" send to me, 10million a pop I have four accounts and they all like to get insurance gold.

Sorry, Sonoma and Siege are gone already (at my houses there).

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reading the link it looks like if you get a coloured plant it is rare, though I'm not sure if there are rare colours and common colours, so far all I have got are 'default' (dyable) ones...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Reading the link it looks like if you get a coloured plant it is rare, though I'm not sure if there are rare colours and common colours, so far all I have got are 'default' (dyable) ones...
I have close to 150 Wheelbarrows presently getting plants and yes they are rare... the first round I got ZERO colored plants round two I got 3... Round 3 I got 3 or 4 more... so yes... rare.

We'll see come Monday how many I get on round 4.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have only gotten 1, but I only have 20 barrows.

I would also like to know if there are any rare plant types as well because I have gotten many duplicates of some and only 1 of others, the century plant is one of them...and one that I have not seen but one other person post. I dyed mine but it's very messy-looking. Pawain posted it too but un-dyed, it's the first one I have in the image below, Item ID 41183...not sure WHAT kind of plant that is...roses maybe?

Here are the varieties I have gotten coupled with the ones other people have posted along with the 8 rare hues ID numbers 2, 1153, 1166, 1174, 1259, 2598 and 2729

IncomPlants.png

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got a question... on Larisa's post, that first plant, the vine, has anyone successfully dyed a plain one? can't seem to dye mine :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
got a question... on Larisa's post, that first plant, the vine, has anyone successfully dyed a plain one? can't seem to dye mine :(
You can only use "Natural" dyes on them... don't try using the ones from Spring Clean or the Tokuno dyes they won't work. But you can use the Reward dyes from Tailoring as they are in the same style as Natural dyes that you get from plants.

Also, you can't use Dye Tubs on them either.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah that one...it's a vine? I have no clue lol but that one is dyed with....I think natural red? But yeah as Mal said ONLY plant dyes can be used on them....I have a really super nice lady friend of mine who makes dyes for me but getting the silver serpent venom is ZzzzZzzz....2 hours and I got 3 vials....but that's the only one of those I've gotten.

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You can only use "Natural" dyes on them... don't try using the ones from Spring Clean or the Tokuno dyes they won't work. But you can use the Reward dyes from Tailoring as they are in the same style as Natural dyes that you get from plants.

The rare colored ones can't be dyed either.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I am still trying to JUST sell the wheelbarrows on those shard for 10 million each then they have an extra wheelbarrow to get another SPECIAL plant ;) I would use that money for those accounts that sell the wheelbarrows for insurance needs there, so if you know anyone that says "I just got to have more wheelbarrows" send to me, 10million a pop I have four accounts and they all like to get insurance gold.

Sorry, Sonoma and Siege are gone already (at my houses there).
if you need 40mill on each shard for insurance you may be doing something wrong.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
if you need 40mill on each shard for insurance you may be doing something wrong.
Oh, I am good across several shards, mainly on one account that shares with three others, I just would like to be sure that the other three are also well insured, so if my wife or granddaughter travel to another shard they will have funds. Besides, I do not need these wheelbarrows, and 10 million per account would get them LRC, Spellbooks, petals, apples etc..

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have played for 15 years and never had more than 5 mill!
Only one shard has less then 5 mil (except those shards in Japan, China, and Korea) and that is Siege, My tamer there has 3 mil

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
lower price to 5 million per, sold four on Europa, each account there now has 5 mil

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
She admitted it in public! :juggle:
Not hard considering the multitude of accounts I have and the fact that I have Shard Sheilds to every shard. And I've been quite generous about it posting when and where I'm going and offering to all of GLs to transfer things for them by posting in Discord after I assess how much room I have.

Not nearly done either going and fetching goods and bringing them home though I am getting a tad burned out on it. Yes, I have a UO hoarding issue... beats having one IRL. But I can't help myself one thing I truly love in UO is Deco and Design so having beautiful plants is a must... and having lots of places to decorate and design is also a must. Everyone has their own thing they enjoy about UO... decorating and designing is one of mine.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not hard considering the multitude of accounts I have and the fact that I have Shard Sheilds to every shard. And I've been quite generous about it posting when and where I'm going and offering to all of GLs to transfer things for them by posting in Discord after I assess how much room I have.

Not nearly done either going and fetching goods and bringing them home though I am getting a tad burned out on it. Yes, I have a UO hoarding issue... beats having one IRL. But I can't help myself one thing I truly love in UO is Deco and Design so having beautiful plants is a must... and having lots of places to decorate and design is also a must. Everyone has their own thing they enjoy about UO... decorating and designing is one of mine.
That's why I put a juggling icon with my post :) - so much work juggling all those accounts - I'd be burned out long ago with that much work

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's why I put a juggling icon with my post :) - so much work juggling all those accounts - I'd be burned out long ago with that much work
I guess that's where being ADD helps... I can't stay with just one or two things... I have to have a variety... I get bored doing the same thing all the time on the same character...

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have identified two of the plants that you can't get from seeds as being the campion flowers and poppies you in the forest (wild). I suspect a third that you can't get from seed as being a wild snowdrop plant but I haven't found one yet to confirm it.

WildStar

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

yep, prolly should have mentioned that I've dyed a few of the plants o.0 anyway, do you think maybe that one is fubar'd 'cause I made sure I could turn it before attempting to dye? that's the only thing I can think of that sets it apart from the others (yes, turning was important!)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So far I've gotten quite a few more colored plants:

I have a few duplicates I'd be willing to trade if anyone was interested.
Item ID #41245 (Single Flax) Color ID#1166 Neon Pink reward Cloth
Item ID#41185 (Campion) Color ID#1174 Burning Amber
Item ID#41250 (Snowdrops) Color ID#1259 Orange?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is the hue that makes the plant rare, or are there certain uncolored types that are rare too?
Plant types do not seem to be rare. More of a personal preference of liking the way one looks over another.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
all 26 Wheelbarrows home and on display.
(25 production shard +1 unlabeled from Mizuho)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah need to get all my 25 home too....hehhehee

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Range looks like 41180 to 42260....wow a lot a lot of so called rare colour it seems...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Range looks like 41180 to 42260....wow a lot a lot of so-called rare color it seems...
That's over 187 Wheelbarrows X 2 harvests @... so no not a whole lot it's about 1:25 or so ... thereabouts though the first time I harvested plants I got NO colored ones.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I've only gotten 2 colored ones but I only have 20 barrows.....and there are ONLY 8 rare colors......but if you want one of each plant in each color..that's a lotta plants! lol

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what are the 8 color (hue id's)?
anyone?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  1. 3
  2. 1153 Pure White (AoS Cloth)
  3. 1166 Neon Pink
  4. 1174 Burning Amber
  5. 1259 (Fire 90%)
  6. 1922
  7. 2598 (Fuschia)
  8. 2729 (Baby Blue)
You can see examples of the various colors via the links on this page in the Stratics wiki: Hues - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums .
so whom says or what says these 8 are the rare colours it doesnt hold true with prevoius rare plants that have normaly has a ''special hue ID colour''..aka no3 is not rare...??? or is it ...no idea guessing folks determine what they feel is rare

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
so whom says or what says these 8 are the rare colours it doesnt hold true with prevoius rare plants that have normaly has a ''special hue ID colour''..aka no3 is not rare...??? or is it ...no idea guessing folks determine what they feel is rare
While #3 isn't really a "rare" color per-say since the "default" is 0 and they are dyable... you can't dye them that color. The only colors you can use are the colors that you can get from Natural Dyes... None of which are #3. So therefore it's "rare"...

The plants that are considered "rare" are the ones you can't dye your plants and given the drop rate seems to be 1 in 25 or so... I'd say yep pretty rare.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
While #3 isn't really a "rare" color per-say since the "default" is 0 and they are dyable... you can't dye them that color. The only colors you can use are the colors that you can get from Natural Dyes... None of which are #3. So therefore it's "rare"...

The plants that are considered "rare" are the ones you can't dye your plants and given the drop rate seems to be 1 in 25 or so... I'd say yep pretty rare.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah that one...it's a vine? I have no clue lol but that one is dyed with....I think natural red? But yeah as Mal said ONLY plant dyes can be used on them....I have a really super nice lady friend of mine who makes dyes for me but getting the silver serpent venom is ZzzzZzzz....2 hours and I got 3 vials....but that's the only one of those I've gotten.
i have better luck milking them using an empty vial, and with running all my characters through the puzzle maze near the goblins, one of the rewards from that is 30 vials of venom.