• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats Your Stealth Template Look Like?

C

Cheepareap

When it comes to PvE or PvP. What does your Stealther Template look like?

Mine WILL be:

Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Ninja
Stealth
Hiding

I've always found this to be a neat Stealth Archer Template for PvP.

Anybody have any unique templates?

C

Cheepareap

If I'm not mistaken... Archery has a high rate of missing your target.. doesnt it? I always remember wiffing a lot more than a normal dexer would. So getting off that final blow to your un-suspecting victim could be a gamble.. or even that Dismount!

5% Luck

100 hiding
80 stealth
100 peace
100 music
120 mage
100 eval
100 med

This char can walk around just about anywhere and drop EVs. When revealed peace invisi/hide stealth away. Works really well for breaking argo and preventing revels.

PvM only!

As for the stealth archer... OMG I have had some fun with that!. It is your basic everyday insta res killing machine! What ya do is find where the enemy guild is getting their players back up and use the ninja move shadow strike(i think its called) on the fresh resed. When a player didnt equip their weapon yet its kind of hard to whiff an arrow!

C

Cheepareap

I'm thinking about making a stealth archer again for stealthing around the PvP zones and snagging that last shot for the killing blow and running off. lol

L

Lori DeLeon

Magery
Eval
Meditation
Hiding
Stealth

L

Lori DeLeon

Yeah, I know it's not the most powerful template I could come up with; but I love magery and I love stealth so.... :thumbup: