• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats Your Opinion??

Lord Lucifer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heyas all was just curious and looking for input on some things.. Ive been playing wow for 7 to 9 months now unlike some of you who may have allot more experince, But i do love my 70 hunter he was a arena hunter speced to Marksman but now with the new patch seems like hes pretty muched nerfed.. do you think this something that will stay the some or just a bump in the road til WOTLK... I i also a 70 gnomer rogue but i liked my hunter better seemed more fun to play in the battlegrounds as a marksman..

Whatcha think!!
Safe Travels to all

R

RayneStorm

Well, the good news is...nothing stays the same. The bad news is...it could always get worse.

One of the things I've learned to do in this game is adapt. Since you are 70, run a slew of dailies for gold then respec a few times to find a better build. Still doing that to my warlock, and it is kind of fun to experience different talents you might have not considered in the past. Just remember...it is a game, have fun with it, and play it how you want to. :)

E

Emuishere

You can play with the spec templates on the wow community page, I PvP my hunter and she iss set up primarily for BM with a little Marksmanship. My owl can disarm now which is awesome for BGs.

B

Bud_Weiser

To be honest, MM is about useless. If you are going to Pee Vee Pee then you need to go BM. Even my raid build hunter is BM and her DPS is damn good.

Lord Lucifer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KK, I was just wondering if there was something i was missing cause before the patch i was doing pretty good at pvp under mm spec now seems like it useless so i guess ill go back to BM

thanks all

E

Emuishere

BM for PvP, the pet acts as your tank essentially. Some of the pet changes help, like birds of prey can disarm.

W

wyrmtongue

I'm BM pve spec.

Don't pvp much on my hunter but use a spider or a wasp in pvp and pop beastie wrath and watch people run like hell is funny. :D

I will try out MM again at 80.

Survival is okay.

G

GrizzleyAdams

The hunter changes were incredible. My pet is unstoppable now thanks to the pet talent points and Kindred Spirits. BM builds now hold their own in pvp, just send your pet in and laugh.