• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Whats your go to Artifact? (Magery, Mystic, Necro, Spellweaver)

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Adventurers,

Doing a little Meta research and though I would ask the community. What are some of the go to Artifacts or items you guys including in your build or building your suite around.

I was thinking the Dr Spector's lenses are looking like the corner stone to build around.

Any other items or tips?

Be blessed,
Frederick
Spellbreaker

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sdi suit artis I use:

Wizards glasses or Dr Spector
Pendant of the magi
Protector of the battle mage
Enchanted kelp leggings
Jumu hide
Minax sandals
Hawk winds robe
30 sdi invasion spellbook
Cleanup talisman for you skill class
Tangle
Order shield or Hephaestus

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya those talisman are pretty nice!

Thanks Merus for your feedback and run down on a great setup! Looks like a grip of SDI! woot woot.

I was considering using some Runic's to get a bunch of damage eaters on the suit all the while building around some Artifact items. I guess I would have to figure out if it was worth it to go ALL out on the barb kits (make un- repairable gear) or try use the Spined Runics and attempt to target a specific eater and imbue the rest.

Hope to see what others consider using in their suit build.

Be blessed,
Frederick
Spellbreaker

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hawkwind's Robe or Conjurer's Garb for Robe slot

Jumu's Hide for Cloak slot.

Crystalline ring on almost any toon with magery. Kotl City ring is now very good since you can pick the main skill and it comes with Med and Resist, SDI, etc.

Clean up Talismans such Mystics Memento, Wizard's Curio

Boots - Mythical Guard boots for +4 Int, Minax Sandals, Mane Woven Sandals (or whatever they're called.. the ones with 2% Damage eater).

Belt / Apron - Obi de enze (the one with +10 Focus)

Wizard Glasses, Dr Spector lenses if you can't get a good head piece.

If you're using EC and you have the quick suit change macro, I have one macro that is all about max SDI... so I will have the Kelp Leggings, Protector of Battle Mage chest piece, Pendant of Magi gorget, etc... but only use it at Word of Death, or close to boss death.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya those talisman are pretty nice!

Thanks Merus for your feedback and run down on a great setup! Looks like a grip of SDI! woot woot.

I was considering using some Runic's to get a bunch of damage eaters on the suit all the while building around some Artifact items. I guess I would have to figure out if it was worth it to go ALL out on the barb kits (make un- repairable gear) or try use the Spined Runics and attempt to target a specific eater and imbue the rest.

Hope to see what others consider using in their suit build.

Be blessed,
Frederick
Spellbreaker
I usually go with a nice legendary for my arms and gloves, then enhance them for the extra resists to get to all 70's. I shoot for something with at least 4 mana regen and 3 hit point regen. Eaters are ok, but I find the regens to be favorable if I have to choose.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I don't have any artifacts that are a must, I just use whatever achieves the goal for the build as a whole, and focus on capping every property I consider important. Which is usually a minimum of resists, lrc or di, lmc, mr (10-30 depending on build), hci or sdi, dci, casting, hp increase. If it's a dexxer I start by planning the ssi/stam needed on the suit first. Extra mods I usually go for are str increase (I like having 150 str/hp on every char), dex increase (if it's necessary for bandages or stam thresholds), hpr. Then in descending order of importance rpd (in PvP), casting focus, phys/fire/energy eater, damage eater, cold/poison eater. I can usually get as far down the list as eaters with a couple of legendarys and Imbuing.

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys for your feedback I'm looking forward to seeing more post.

Fun stuff to consider. Since this char is pure PVM - I was gonna do the normal stuff (lrc, lmc 70's+, sdi) but take the sdi and possibly eaters to the roof. Which I suspect I will still do. I have been absolutely enjoying the feedback from the replies. The nice list piecing out a nearly full Artifact suit is fantastic. Seeing what folks found to be useful in each slot is exactly what I was hoping for.

I realize a lucky random Legendary drop could get best in slot but this a good list of Artifact slot options as 2016 comes to a close.

Big UP's to Merus and Merlin for their detailed Artifact in slot information! Hope to see more post.

be blessed,
Frederick
Spellbreaker

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gargoyles are a little tougher.

Wizard crystal or Dr Spector glasses
Pendant of the magi
2 of 3: mantel of the fallen, summoners kilt or altered spell woven britches.
Jumu cloak
Minax sandals or unicorn mane sandals
Blackthorns turn in robe with 3 SDI/HCI/DCI
Hephaestus shield
Tangle
Scrappers or invasion spellbook
Cleanup talisman

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Wizard crystal or Dr Spector glasses
Pendant of the magi
2 of 3: mantel of the fallen, summoners kilt or altered spell woven britches.
Jumu cloak
Minax sandals or unicorn mane sandals
Blackthorns turn in robe with 3 SDI/HCI/DCI
Hephaestus shield
Tangle
Scrappers or invasion spellbook
Cleanup talisman
How much HP with this setup?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How much HP with this setup?
I usually use 2 legendary armor pieces and legendary jewels... so my str and hp can vary depending on those pieces. In general I try to have at least 120 str to make sure the Hephaestus doesn't drop if I'm cursed or weakened. That gives a minimum of 110 hit points. Even the, watch out... weaken + disco can make things fall off sometimes.

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current List of favorable caster artifact item (December 2016 )

Helm
Wizards Crystal Glasses
Dr. Sectors

Gorget
Pendant of the Magi

Chest
Protector of the Battle Mage

Leggings
Enchanted Kelp Leggings

Sleeves

Gauntlets

Ring
Crystalline Ring
Kotl City Ring (Kotl turn in reward Ocobter-ish 2016)
Doom Ring (Doom turn in reward October-ish 2015?)

Bracelet

Robe
Hawkwind's Robe
Conjurer's Garb (or blackthorn stat equivalent version)

Belt
Tangle
Obi De Enz (+10 Focus)

Boots
Mythical Guard Boots
Minax's Sandals
Mane Woven

Back

Jumu Hide

In Hand
Slayer Spell Book
Invasion Spell Book (+30sdi)