• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] what's your favorite dungeon to fish in?

• Thread starter B_Barracuda
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

B_Barracuda

since the last patch fishing in dungeons has become more difficult because you cannot endlessly fish in the same location anymore. until that, i preferred ice dungeon. now i am looking for a new place where i do not have a constant respawn next to me.
i tried shame, but at the remote end of shame i only fish up the old fish.

what dungeon and place do you fish in without getting into too much trouble with monsters?

p.s.: there's water in the following dungeons:
  • destard (hassle with elementals)
  • despise (lots of ogres and ogre lords)
  • shame (elementals everywhere)
  • wrong (not sure if fishing works in the little pool)
  • ice (lots of ice creatures)
  • prism of light (getting there is not only dangerous but also costly, especially cause you'd have to run in and out constantly)
  • terathan dungeon (lost lands, do you get dungeon fish there?)
  • minotaur city (malas, getting eaten by reptalons or pyre, can't recall in and out)
  • doom (malas, having fun with undead and/or needing a golden skull to get to the other side. no recalling possible there)
  • citadel (tokuno, do you get dungeon fish from that lake?)
  • stygian abyss (cavern of the discarded, full of creatures)
  • underworld (goblins and stuff)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 runes marked in level 2 shame. One is to the West of the first bridge, in the area where all the barrels are, the second at the second bridge, before you cross it.

I have one rune marked in Destard, L shaped pond top right corner of this map:

2 runes in Ice, one at the bridge between A and B on the map, one at the end of the river to the left of the first artic ogre lord

and, unless it's changed since the patch, the very safest location of all, Mushroom cave in Ilshenar.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my old spot (underworld) - now that they are gon
na hose it I guess i will have to find more spots

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ice - There are few safe spots as posted.

Twisted weald - illshenar - is safe spot before you go in the teleporter to su's.

citadel (tokuno, do you get dungeon fish from that lake?) - Yes you do.

Underworld - Here is at least 1 safe spot (when you run in, take the left teleporter in the undead room before goblins) and on the bridge down to goblin ara (same as navrey) is some spawn, but very good spot.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think there are any special fish there, but wind is the only dungeon you can fish in from a guard zone. The little marble ponds around town are fishable, and do give dungeon fish.

Just need the magery to get in. ;)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think there are any special fish there, but wind is the only dungeon you can fish in from a guard zone. The little marble ponds around town are fishable, and do give dungeon fish.

Just need the magery to get in. ;)
:thumbup1: Wind is where I fish, Nice and quiet.

Ivonna Seasmore

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya some of the spots are good but u can't recall in.....and since I am a mage mule I love recalling :arr: guess I'm lazy:banana: