• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's with the prices? New Castles & Keeps.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, that is freaking ridiculous pricing.

I haven't found the thread yet but surely you all must have complained about it, right?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hehe they tricked us, they started with numbers 8 times higher or so then after it came down to 30-50 million people thought they where ok.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well. Which prices? The old ones were 300M. Now they only 40M.

Are you saying they tricked us into rejoicing when they dropped it to 40M?

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seriously, that is freaking ridiculous pricing.

I haven't found the thread yet but surely you all must have complained about it, right?
Have a look at what they tried first...

Took some angry mails and they changed it... poor gold sellers could have made a living... but nope... next time maybe :)

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeez. Typical I guess.

I played 14 years, had 14 accounts and never had more than 50 million. Did BODs mostly.

I paid cash for my castle back in 2003. I lost a lot when it fell. That's pretty much why I quit. See they are selling for 800 - 850 million on Pac now. Damn! Damn, Damn, Damn!