• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats with all the SA and Patch this patch that stuff lately?

G

You guys do relize of course the new team and all havent even been toghether 2 months yet.So why dont we all give them a break stop with the endless posts of when are we gonna get this i want that stuff.Geez give them a chance to get settled instead of all the posts of there not gonna do anything.We want this now mentallity isnt going to work it simply takes time to do things right and i for one am dam glad there taking the time to do them right instead of just making the same mistakes that have allready been made in the past.So here is my 2 cents Way to go dev team and Jeremy keep up the good work and cant wait to see what you guys can do to make our game better.

G

Actually there ISN'T a new team yet, mainly a few of the old team and a couple of extra people and several job listings.

As for the Patch mentioned, it was worked on BEFORE the move, so there's been an extra month involved in waiting.

I'm sure the devs are hard at work and all of that, but it's long since time to start giving us some "meat" to chew on info or updatewise

G

Did it ever occure to you guys maybe there checking the patch over to see if it has any undisred effect before releasing.And lets face it movinga companys HQ aint exactly easy so if we dont see anything till june wouldnt bother me UNLESS... the patch they do release does nothing to improve the game then i would be upset.

G

It's well occurred to me. It's also occurred to me that there's been mention of a letter from the producer (like the one Darkscribe posted when he took the reins), intros from newer members, as well as plenty of information on plans for the future of the game, the next patch/publish and so on.

We all want the next patch/publish to be bug free and to improve the game, but we also want INFORMATION. There's been a dry spell of over a month and people are getting antsy.

I think it's fair for such a call to go out. You won't see me acting all snotty about it, but I'm not going to sugarcoat the problems the community is having with the game either (aside from complete inaccuracies as I see them, but that's another story).

People see a LOT of dropped plotlines, more and more housing space is not only opening up, but remaining empty, and nothing coming from the people running the game and that leads to a lot of doom and gloom.

I feel for Jeremy and the position she's in (how odd that it's become so comfortable tying the "she" to Jeremy now but that aside) and I hope for hers, ours, and the game's sake we get something of substance soon.

B

Babble

Might not bother you, but I will not wait half a year for anything AND pay them.