• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats up?

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K I got like 12 guys here.. and none of us can get in with our beta codes..

Epic Fail here...

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I hopped in vent all excited to get a taste of what the secret world is and couldn't get past the top screen. It happens, not too upset about it, but if this gets resolved please let me know! I'm excited to give a whirl and see what's up in The secret world meow!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If the key you got isn't working perhaps try another site?
Not sure where everyone got their keys but if we can't work it out Funcom Email Support has helped me with issues and are usually very fast to reply (even on beta weekends)

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the key you got isn't working perhaps try another site?
Not sure where everyone got their keys but if we can't work it out Funcom Email Support has helped me with issues and are usually very fast to reply (even on beta weekends)
Yup we all had our keys and we all had the client downloaded... we all get sent to the "try Anarchy Online " screen when we try to log in..

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said in another post... no biggy. We all try new games and we all suffer when they fail to meet our expectations... my guildy's are done here and I guess so am I. ll that hype and a failure at the log in phase is a killer..

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am at a loss.
I have scanned the official forums for similar problems but I am not seeing it anywhere.
Where did you all get your beta keys?
Can you get a screenshot of the login screen please (cut out your account name) showing the try AO message so I can make a post over there and ask about it?

Is anyone else having this problem folks?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Like I said in another post... no biggy. We all try new games and we all suffer when they fail to meet our expectations... my guildy's are done here and I guess so am I. ll that hype and a failure at the log in phase is a killer..
Well I don't know what to say. First off, it's beta. Second off if we can figure out what the problem is we can fix it. Can't really say a game failed to meet anyones expectations when you haven't logged into it yet.
I'd be more than happy to help you guys out so you can try the game. I just need to figure out what is going on. I've spoken to quite a few people who are just trying the game today who aren't having this issue. Once we figure out where the error is I'm sure you guys will be able to log in and give it a try.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
k ... just done with customer service on phone...
seems in some cases the client cannot auto set itself to your screen size if your using a larger monitor..
We are all using large and/or multiple monitor setups..
With the help of customer support looks like we are gonna get this up and running!
Confirmed... I'm in!