• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Remove Trap] whats up with the un-curable poison?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
training remove trap for the up comming thunt changes, and the chests in the warroirs guild have poison that i cannot cure. pots and arch cure don't work . anyone know how long thats been in effect?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Arch cure works but it can take 20 times or more. I tried train there some days ago and thought I didnt work but continued to cast and it work in the end, sometimes it was even on first arch cure.

Teslar

Visitor
I have noticed. I also notice I cannnot find any trapped chests that are in the optimal range to start training the skill at 30-50

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
training remove trap for the up comming thunt changes, and the chests in the warroirs guild have poison that i cannot cure. pots and arch cure don't work . anyone know how long thats been in effect?
I have no idea what the cause is, but maybe you can bring a stack of Orange Petals to deal with the poison?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Orange petals works ok on low level poison, but this gives me 3 arch cure attempts before i die. Its doing like 16-20 a tick

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have gmed it now(thanks to pinks from a guildie) i hit 70 at vesper bank, but its a long road.