• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's up? This game is still LIVE? I played Sonoma 1998-2003. WhiteGhost, Oberon..

M

MikeDub

People still play this game? I played back in 1998- 2003. Played WhiteGhost, I owned the ORIGINAL Bucs Den Tower. Oberon, Dragon, Winnie (Not Sunny-ones brother). haties, Demon, played ABATTOIR although not my account, etc....

Was in tons of guilds. UGK, PkP, M , BD, hell I cant even remember that far back.

Is this game any fun anymore?

J

[JD]

Re: What's up? This game is still LIVE? I played Sonoma 1998-2003. WhiteGhost, Oberon

hahah yeah man i go through spurts, play for a few weeks, then vanish to rl stuff. our play periods overlap.... i played 97-99. i kind of recognize oberon? but dunno, anyway, im judge dredd, if not, im vexxen now. might as well try it see if ya like it, let me know if you need a starter suit.

M

MikeDub

Re: What's up? This game is still LIVE? I played Sonoma 1998-2003. WhiteGhost, Oberon

I remember the guild COP. Use to have to kill KMS to refill my kegs. He carried a kegs worth of each pot on him. Not saying he was an easy kill or anything, though. I dunno I might check it out. I dont even know how the skill system works I left my chars 6x120 or something. I quit after power scrolls. Most are prolly still 7x stun Anat Poison mages.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't recognize your name, but I do recognize some of the folks in the screen shots. Didn't PvP a super lot back in that time frame.

The game has changed like crazy, but it can be fun from time to time. Ill also extend out. If you decide to start playing and need anything, let me know. Ill be glad to help out if I can.

W

War Machine GTFO

are you willow steele?

T

Trinsauce

Wassup haties??? Trinity from PkP here... Good to hear from u again... Ever think about coming back even if it's brief???