• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats up siege

• Thread starter Yasou Wakayama
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

Yasou Wakayama

Hey guys ...

Just stopping in to say hello ... hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and hope you all have a great holiday. I haven't been coming here or restocking my vendor in some time ... only one of my accounts remain open and he will time out around Christmas time (if you find Yasou's house and I have not restocked my vendor till then someone will get lucky) ...

Been a busy 4 months since I left the game, and now with peak time at my job it will get nuts (my career is at FedEx). My brother just had a baby making me an uncle for the second time ... this is the same brother who had the brain tumor a year and a half ago ... he made a nice little web site for the baby if any of you want to check it out Baby Max. I also released a new CD on my record label - sent the band on tour and had a big release party last weekend ...

The show was great and we had a film crew shoot the whole thing for a DVD release in February ... have alot of great things planned for this band including shooting their video in April (in Wheeling West Virginia of all places).

Been spending a ton of time with the kids and haven't really missed gaming at all - just some of the people I interacted with/played with for the time I was here. I don't really use my ICQ anymore but if anyone wants to stay in touch and has MySpace feel free to add me Yasou's MySpace. I know I will lurk in here once in a while just to see where the game has gone but I know it won't be often. Hope those that are playing are still having fun.

Peace!

G

I hope you will have very happy holidays coming up ahead...and good luck with what all you have going on in RL..time passes so rapidly and then ..our time is gone here, on this planet.

Take care Shogun. Make the best of it all and enjoy.

G

Your brother really does good web pages.

Glad to hear all is going well for you and your family.

-Skylark