• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] what's this gross and ecky egg ?

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
so i have searched and scoured the world of stratics and my refrigerator to no avail; any insight on the how rare this egg might be?
upload_2016-1-5_19-23-5.png

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have not seen that egg personally.

I have seen other Sonoma eggs on atl selling for 8-25m as of recent. I did purchase a "Hippity Hoppitty Happy Sonoma Egg 2009" for 20m off a vendor just before xmas.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've not seen one in any collections, and I think I've seen all but 1 of the large egg collections now... so I'd consider it UR.

@Kahlan

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
FYI - this egg will be sold on Saturday, Jan 9th during the Live Red Cow Auction on Lake Superior. There will be a docket written up on this forums at the end of this week.

and for all your color fanatics @brianfreud - here ya go:
item color ID is 36