• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's this about pls?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's part of the Easter event. See apr 24th on this link: Pacific
Well, very interesting.... And your link brings me to yet another related question:

WHY is this "event" (that obviously includes coding specific to the Pacific shard) NOT "news" posted on the Pacific Event Forum Link OR the Pacific News page Link ?

It's little wonder why my favorite shard has seen such a decline in player base over the years - if events happen that most players don't even know about....

I think that the decline of interest in UO can most specifically be explained by this very fact. Just my opinion.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I found Pierre the Nobleman and managed to get him to tell me a number of things:

He needs a rare Oak bonsai
That to find one I have to be one with nature.
But then I get stuck. No matter what words I say, he only responds to me saying nature to which he responds: Do I look like a naturalist? Then when I say naturalist, he responds with: Maybe you should try finding a druid? Then I say druid, and he responds with: I hear they're really into this nature thing. Maybe one could help you?

Does it need to be this much of a pain to do an event quest?

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I found Pierre the Nobleman and managed to get him to tell me a number of things:

He needs a rare Oak bonsai
That to find one I have to be one with nature.
But then I get stuck. No matter what words I say, he only responds to me saying nature to which he responds: Do I look like a naturalist? Then when I say naturalist, he responds with: Maybe you should try finding a druid? Then I say druid, and he responds with: I hear they're really into this nature thing. Maybe one could help you?

Does it need to be this much of a pain to do an event quest?
when you say druid now he says "I hear they're really into this nature thing. Maybe one could [naturally] help you.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when you say druid now he says "I hear they're really into this nature thing. Maybe one could [naturally] help you.
"Naturally" I only wish he could give me a hint as to "which" of the druid's could help...