• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ships] What's the Verdict on the New Ship stuff?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Title says it all--if you have had a chance to try the new content please post some thoughts here!

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love it! I really like that mythical boxes give 10 mil to the city treasury. I love the new cannons - must less clicking; still as slow between shots tho. I haven't tried making any of the munition supplies yet since I had stocked piled them over a year ago and still have tons.

Reactions: Gem

Faith Leafmould

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Really like it, I am halfway to a shoulder Parrot. The cannon mechanism is much smoother now. I am having a few rune problems, Unsure if it is the new content but my runic atlas seems to default to Trammel a lot instead of my home in Fell.