• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's the most you've spent to build an 18x18?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious what I need to have in my bank. LOL, I'm a bit cash strapped so when I placed my new 18x18, I forgot that it would cost me money to build it.

Not looking for cost in purchasing add-on deco, just the base price the house customizer says your house is worth. I need to start saving so I can really deck my new place out, but don't want to worry about adding floor by floor until I can afford the whole thing.

Just curious (oh and I do have all of the add-on themes if that makes a difference)...la

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Depends on how much you do. You could do a single floor at a time.

For all 4 with lots of walls/etc. expect 400-600k.

You can design it and see how much it will cost and if you dont have the funds, save it in the house tool.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked my full-size custom houses on Siege and their costs were between about 550k and 850k, depending on whether or not they used roof tiles and how big the house actually was on the plot.

As an alternative to Kayhynn's suggestion of saving the design in the customization menu, you might try building in the style you are considering on Test Center to get a good idea of the cost.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was going to suggest the above, but I couldnt' remember if there was a difference in cost on Siege from normal shards.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It would stink, but it would make sense too if it was more expensive since vendors are more expensive, etc.