• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's the hardest mob you've fought...

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...With your new pet? Mine is probably a crimson dragon at an EM event, my blue bug was consistently hitting it for 100+ with AI and Rune Corruption which I'm very pleased with. Has anyone worked a champ spawn to completion with their pet? Peerless?

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've done a few champs and shadowguard with various pets but not solo. However I do know that at a couple of the spawns my pets must have out damaged sampires as I got the skulls.

Favorite had been by lesser hiryu as he can get lightning strike crits in the 140-180 range and likes to pop evasion against rikktors deep breath.

Have used lesser hiryu, cold drake, dimetrosaur, and ossein ram successfully for both champs and shadowguard.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We just did Mel in 3 minutes. Cu, Hiryu, Naj, Giant Beetle. Plus the melee and archers.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My beetle can solo Navery in about 45 minutes... Less if I use the pillars.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hardest non "boss" critter I have fought is still the Paragon Purifying Blood Elementals in Blood Dungeon. Ever want a heck of a solo fight (even with the new pets)... just meander yourself back towards the Succubus area...

If ya get a chest off the rascal.. trust me.. you will find a place to use it as deco just to remember the fight ;)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dreadhorn, with my beetle as a backup for my macer while she tanked.
Seeing double strikes with a maul doing 400 damage is a thing of beauty.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The 4 bosses on the roof as part of a group, with my giant beetle.

The beetle was hitting for 50+ normally, and AIs or regular hits under rune corruption going up to to 150 (possibly 200 on one of the mobs).

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With my 5 slot Saber-toothed Tiger I got a Night Terror to 99.9 on its health bar before it went psyco and killed poor kitty.....
1st time I've ever seen the health bar on one of those things actually move. lol