• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What's the deal with this immoral critter in Moonglow?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imortal Plague Beast.png

In preparing for next month's Spring Festival, I've had to make several visits to the little farm-field next to this house. On 5 different adventures... I've noticed this immoral plague beast has not moved even 1 square.

Granted, I've owned a small house on Moonglow once upon a time... its really quite wonderful. I think something like this would drove me totally bonkers. Yes, its harmless and all... but it makes me mindful of a 1x event that staff never cleaned up. I have no clue of this event or why. OR even if this is only to Atlantic.

Any clue?

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could it be linked to the Moonglow Zoo? I know there are some other critters wandering Verity Isle.. there is a wolf that walks around outside of the zoo.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny thing. :)
I had a meeting with our EM about the upcoming event at the Red & Purple town... and I asked about this beast. He had gone out to find it and it was gone. Had to be exactly what you were thinking. Escapee from the zoo. hehe