• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Whats the deal with the 500+ Resists Heartwood Armor?

• Thread starter Visolara16
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Visolara16

I've somewhat heard the story of how they came about, and I they can be instantly deleted if seen so not much help for PvP ect, but whats the deal with it? Are there a decent amount secretly around on the black market? Are they worth buying, if so how much? If you buy one and hide it could the GMs somehow just clear the resists or is it impossible for them to look it up in their database ect.?

Thanks

S

Stratic Fanatic

Are you talking about the Darkwood armor bug?

Not gonna tell how it was done, but if found with it youll have the item taken by a GM and possibly perma banned. I think they fixed the way it was done in the past but ya never know. People will try to find a way and maybe someone got lucky.

Basically you got all 70s resist by wearing just 1 piece of the armor set after it was bugged. Then you could use the rest of you suit to max out everything else you wanted (lmc, mr, sr, hpr, etc.)

There was a set of 70 resist darkwood arms on ebay a few years ago for about $200 US lol.