• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's the deal with ferrets now?!

G

Ferrets have longer bodies and shorter tails that do not move like a cat's. A ferret walks in a distinct manner, like a hopping movement. The artist who did the ferrets for 2D and 3D got it right the first time. If the artist for KR does not have the time to actually look at a real ferret, at the very least they can study the one in 2D and 3D.

Also, ferrets come in a variety of colors, and while it is true that brown is a common color for ferrets, it would still be nice if the cream-white ferret in 2D and 3D is not painted a different color in KR.

I

imported_lubertdas

What's the deal with [any thing you ever really liked about UO] now?!

Every time I play KR, it feels as though I'm seeing everything reflected through a fun house mirror -- all wacky with distorted proportions. It's like a bad medieval themed Wonderland acid trip. I really want to come down...

I

imported_ParadoxUO

sorry to bug... where can i download kr?

with the crafting changes... it will be wiser to use it to fill bods...

maybe we get a command.. "fill bod" that will create and fill the bod...

wouldnt that be great?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i where you i would wait a little to download KR or you need to go trough alot of patches.

This was posted on the patch news with it:

"We are working on getting a new executable for download up at all the usual sites, as well as updating the Swift CD option. We also have a background downloader in the works - stay tuned for more news in the next few days."

If you can't wait here are the download links:

Kingdom Reborn Client.