• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats the deal? Upgrades...

D

DVDA

So a little over a year ago i updated my 2 accounts to ML but one account has room for 7 Character slots while the other has room for only 5...

Whats the deal? did I get shafted on the upgrade codes?

Will it change when SA comes out? will i get my 6th and 7th with SA upgrade? with the free ML upgrade?

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a fairly large thread about this not too long ago. No additional slots came with ML. A 6th slot was included with all the anniversary editions (7th, 8th and 9th) and the 7th slot was only available for purchase on uogamecodes.

D

DVDA

So 1 code i got must have been ML and the other was 7th/8th/9th Age

Dang

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So 1 code i got must have been ML and the other was 7th/8th/9th Age

Dang
Oh! I forgot to answer the other part of your question. In that same thread they also confirmed there will not be any slots given with SA. Sorry. :(