• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats the biggest and best PvP Shard?

• Thread starter Sir_Drunkenmasta
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir_Drunkenmasta

Hmmm So who thinks there shard is the biggest and best PvP Shard or we can say guild and what shard?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bah Siege.

ATL, LS, Great Lakes and Legends. Atl being the biggest and most full of trash. LS has more skill all in all than ATL, Great Lakes has alot going on there, and Legends generally always has a very very strong pvp community.

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want the best pvp in terms of challenge and cheat free (95% of the fel community do NOT use cheat-engine, compared to 95% of it using it on american shards), then come to Europa.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege.

I pvp/play on Atlantic too and it's no where near as challenging as Siege is.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you want the best pvp in terms of challenge and cheat free (95% of the fel community do NOT use cheat-engine, compared to 95% of it using it on american shards), then come to Europa.
Hey now, I dont like the anti american tone there. Dont hate because the Americans are dominating the Olympics in medal count!

R

Rainbow Stu

The action on LS has picked up in the last couple of weeks. I would not call LS a super non stop pvp fun house but we have our moments.

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey now, I dont like the anti american tone there. Dont hate because the Americans are dominating the Olympics in medal count!
I am American. Infact, I am moving there in 2 days which will probably be the end of UO PVP for me if I cannot ping properly to Europa. Playing with players that think fieldhack/treestumps/speedhack is acceptable are just disgraceful.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Playing with players that think fieldhack/treestumps/speedhack is acceptable are just disgraceful.
Just so you know, not everyone thinks its cool. I myself dont use them, cause its kinda lame.