• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's the benefit of scrolling chivalry?

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a cu that I'm looking to shave a few points where I can. This is an all-around pet, and I want chivalry for EOO, but is there much benefit to scrolling to 120 or even 110? Like with regular characters, a stronger chance of curing, a few more hp healed?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
One thing you may want to do BEFORE you put Chiv on it: First train healing to 115-120-110 whatever you can afford, top it up in Eodon etc. THEN after that is done, put CHIV on it and train Chiv. This may train faster. Also discording pet may help. Chiv 120 makes a big difference.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wrestle, chiv, tactics, anat 120(all damage sources)
Everything else can be lower.
(For a main pet, i try to 120 everything but its not super important)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One thing you may want to do BEFORE you put Chiv on it: First train healing to 115-120-110 whatever you can afford, top it up in Eodon etc. THEN after that is done, put CHIV on it and train Chiv. This may train faster. Also discording pet may help. Chiv 120 makes a big difference.
If the pet is set to Follow (no Guard), then it won't attempt Cleanse By Fire when Poisoned, but it'll still attempt bandy cures. I have an EJ account with a Tamer that has five 1 slot Slimes that are trained up to 125 DEX/GM Wrest/GM Poison, and i use those to train Healing on my Tritons/Cus, they keep it near constantly Lethal Poisoned.
Tell my Triton/Cu to Follow Me while running Consume Damage on him, sick my five Slimes on him, then once he reaches 110 Healing, i Discord him and keep only 1-2 Slimes on him just so their damage output doesn't exceed the regen of Consume Damage. Can 120 Healing in like 5-6 hours that way.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@PlayerSkillFTW ordinary slimes? this one?
so I can start EJ with 50 taming tame and train them to gm?
any tips on how faster to train them? they are so squishy
Yes, ordinary Slimes. I started a EJ Tamer with 50 Taming/50 Vet, bought Animal Lore skill, then spammed Animal Lore up to GM skill as i wear a Ring/Bracelet with +15 Taming/Vet on both for more Stable slots.
Once the Slimes bond, i take them to Old Haven and have Spectral Spellbinders spam spells on them until they're GM Resist/125 DEX. I then take them to Gregorio, and have them fight Gregorio for awhile until they reach 50s Wrest, then i Discord them and have them continue fighting him until 70s Wrest. At that point, i take them into the Yomotsu Mines and have them train Wrest up to GM on a Shadow Ore Ele that is being tanked by something else. Once they GM Wrest, if they haven't GMed Poisoning by then, then i take them back to Gregorio and have them beat on him until GM Poisoning. Takes awhile to get all 5 Slimes skilled up (the longest part is the Resist/DEX, since only one Slime can be trained at a time that way), but it makes training Healing on other pets ALOT easier.