• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats new pacific?

I

Istoli

How is pvp? I saw Foo was back awhile ago on uo.com (i check faction ratings. i dont know why..just out of habit)

Pac poppin once again?

:heart: Anubis

The Myth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waiting to see if EA finally delivers on their promise to remove 3rd party programs.

If so, I'd imagine the face of Pacific will change drastically and alot of these so called leet PvPers will either disappear or be brought back to playing on a level playing field (Wonder what some of these guys will do when they can't run 3 times as fast as everyone else?)

Not holding my breath though, since EA has been known to break their promises so many times in the past.

S

SUPRsalad

How is pvp? I saw Foo was back awhile ago on uo.com (i check faction ratings. i dont know why..just out of habit)

Pac poppin once again?

Pac has been the same group of die-hard pvp'ers, albeit many more die, than hard, but a friendly shard to fight on nonetheless. Not much ****-talk or drama. . I'll probably come back sometime this winter as well. No shard's pvp scene will ever be as immense as it once was in the heyday, but I for one, prefer it that way. 'keep your friends close, but your enemies closer', as I always say..

M

MasterP

Pac poppin once again?

Only original foo i think is Zhang. The pvp has died way down. Pac is now like 4 or 5 small guilds of pvpers.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like stated before, I am waiting for EA to put in their Anti 3rd party detection. PvP has gotten way too out of hand with people using these crutches. they say its in the final stages in QA so knock on wood all works out like they plan. They also mentioned that we wont know exactly when it go's live so they can see who is using what and either ban them or warn them, 2nd time is guaranteed ban.

C

CandleJack

UO has like a 130k playerbase(60-70k being japanese) or less on osi, enforcing anti-3rdparty programs would prolly drop the playerbase alot, i haven't met many people that like to train magery from XX-120 without 3rd party

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Pac poppin once again?

To be accurate, PvP has died a lot down. Naturally because it's always dead around this time of the year. In the mid summer and early winter is the prime for PvP. I'm assuming when it hits that time of the year, there will be a lot of crews out there out and about.

I'm syked for the future fights, for now there are some decent fights but you have to go look for them.

Anubis.. Get your ass back in the game this Winter!

:heart: :thumbup1: