• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello ;-)

The masteries for mysticism and magery are not that useful, unfortunately. Compared, for example, to Taming, Spellweaving and alike. While I think pricing is s very individual thing and I am one of the cheap sellers of stuff, I would say 500k might be ab appropriate price. If you play spellcasters, you would prefer weaving 3. With mystic-bards you would take the bardic 3, with ninjas the ninjitsu 3 and with hybrid-temps such as mystic-throwers the weapon 3.

Hope that helps.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would guess you are low Doc - I bought my Myst +3 for 1.5 mil and thought I got a steal.
I'd guess more like 2-2.5 if you want to sell it in a reasonable time. Might get more if you are patient.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  • Welcome, mate. Best advice: Give it to Hoffs for the auction... You will get an appropriate price.