• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

whats going on with EM events?

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it seems like every other shard is having events where people are getting special items from the events by killing monsters and such, but on Chessy i never see any notice in luna of any event or anything and i don't know anyone on chessy that got a special item...

A

AshMoney

Damn good question Demon...Ive been wondering the same thing. The only events we've had are those stupid a$$ pet fights...where the only thing u get, is a plaque with your name on it...

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn good question Demon...Ive been wondering the same thing. The only events we've had are those stupid a$$ pet fights...where the only thing u get, is a plaque with your name on it...
yup, if u check the rares forum people keep making posts from other shards with unique items

V

Vortimer

Mesanna cream pie.... thats it :(

I want a dope EM event item with 500 Mana regen and 100 hit firebal

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Our EMs were very specific at the house of commons that they wont be giving out leet EM made items. They don't want them being sold and such. They are here to provide the players of chesapeake fun storylines and events to do as a whole. I haven't seen any leet items being given out. Some items they did was

The cream pie
Fishing pole crafted by EM Vladimere
Meet and Greet Sashes

Their events are more geared towards tournaments and storyline.

I myself don't attend the EM events anymore. I have so much to do with PaxOku city and our own storyline. They are allot of fun if you can get into it without worrying about items and such. Dudley I know is working on the shard PvP event which I'm sure you will all enjoy. Just give them a chance and you may find that you will have more fun going out with the community then getting a item.

If you have suggestions or comments or questions I urge you to attend the house of commons meetings on Sundays at 9? They are held in the grass area North of the Britian Moongate. The big 18x18 sandstone in guards territory.