• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's at Sanctuary's end?

G

I was just readng up on Sanctuary and wondered what was in the village at the end of the dungeon? Is it like the Wind village?

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Death.

:p

ok i guess thats a kinda blunt answer ;-)

there is a village there, but nothing like wind, with shops and what not, but a few quest givers and alot of monsters roaming around and clogging up the streets.

if you have honor, i suggest using it to get there, or peacing always worked for me ....

i believe there is at very least an npc to rez you there .. not sure about a banker ... been a while since i ventured down that way.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There quests givers there. and one of them is the only one that gives the quest to get the spellweaving scroll "Friend of Fiend".

Fun place to work on high skill provoke!

G

Thanks Guys I always like to know what is waiting for me at the end no matter what condition I am in when I get there.

S

Smakkatron Jones

Yes there are a few quest givers there. But last time I checked, there was *not* a healer at the end. Made a tough trek into there even worse lol !