• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Whats an effective Ninjitsu warrior template but keeping stealth abilty

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is this possible...for ok stealth abilty ...ie wolf form for speed....in felluca..... yet be still an effective ninjitsu warrior who does goood damge for pvm??.....maybe even enough to get out of sticky situations in felluca

guessing gm hide and stealth takes 200 ..doesnt leave a lot for the fighting skills after ninjitsu?????

or would mage be more suited to the mage platform????

J

[JD]

Is your focus on PVP or PVM

Hiding needs to be at 100, but if you wear all-mediable armor, you only need 75 stealth to never fail. That saves you 25 pts.

Also, Ninjitsu for mirror images against tough stuff like Navery should be 120. For PVP I have seen people run 80 to 120 Ninja. It depends on if you just want it for the form, or if you want to use poisoned shurriken, or deathstrike. Note: Deathstrike dmg is tied to hiding, stealth, tracking, and ninja.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For pvm , i did make an experiment lately. Char was gargoyle

120 fencing
120 ninjitsu
100 hiding
75 stealth
40 necro
80 spirit speak
110 tactics
60 bushido

Suit was improvised, could do a lot better.
100 lrc
40 lmc
50 hci
ca. 30 dci
fc2 / fcr4
10 ssi
medable
used sign of order shield for a bit more fc,fcr, dci,hci

Had around 45 stam, 160 mana, 135 hp.
Only weapon type used was a shortblade + 35 ssi, they are 2s and need no stamina to swing.Wraith form, spam mirror images, curse weapon and then armor ignore as much as possible.
Did stygian dragon, navrey, para balrons and demon guards solo, and if i talk about solo i mean without dying.
I guess if you do this on a human char and add 61 chiv through skill from items to it, this could be fun and usable even for peerless stuff.
Kryss, kama, tessen, bokuto are all 2s weapons, add double bladed staff for double strike and you got all useful pvm weapon specials. Or just use a leafblade.

Roleplay wise, the evil undead ninja even makes some sense.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so would swopping my ninja mage abilities to a ninja warrior do a lot more damage to the likes of peerless solo etc etc

mage would basically cast 2 evs then just hit lightning bolts while mana levels allowed.....didnt seem to do an awefull lot of damage...the evs sometimes only hitting a few points at the tougher stuff or instantly repelled/puffed???

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so would swopping my ninja mage abilities to a ninja warrior do a lot more damage to the likes of peerless solo etc etc

mage would basically cast 2 evs then just hit lightning bolts while mana levels allowed.....didnt seem to do an awefull lot of damage...the evs sometimes only hitting a few points at the tougher stuff or instantly repelled/puffed???
I did not try it, but when looking at the numbers, you should be able to chain ai with a leafblade if at damage cap with 110 tactics and 70-80 spirit speak. At least until the next mana drain .
Ofc this would need reworking the stats to something like 150 stam and 60-80 mana, but this can be done. Guess you could do dreadhorn and paroxy real fast then, and the key gathering would be a piece of cake with hiding and stealth on char.
Reason for the high amount of mana on this char was, that ai from shortblade does not do enough damage for this and the mana buffer was needed to keep it going.
There is no need to have hiding or stealth an such a char, but if you want a capable pvm char with ninja/hiding/stealth, thats probably the only option you have.