• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's an 18x18 worth here?

• Thread starter imported_Skrag
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Skrag

Just what the title says. What's an 18x18 worth on Great Lakes, assuming it's in a Trammel facet?

I

imported_Skrag

I dunno, ballpark? I mean I really have no idea what one sells for.

K

Kratos Aurion

2-6m would be an excellent deal. Decent locations I've notice fetch at least 10-15m, and secluded/desirable locations depending on where it is, what it offers etc.. can be as much as 15-20m+

I

imported_lady michelle

Inside the luna walls they go for 2 arms, and a leg. just outside the luna walls they go for an arm, and a leg.
areas where a keep or castle will go in 30mil swamp area. artic island (dagger island) 50 mil.
Depending if your in a hurry to sell you take what someone offers you. If your not in a hurry to sell then hold out til you get the price you want,

G

Anybody want an 18x18 in Fel Trinny Swamps? Behind that BTH guy, tired of waiting for his keep to fall...PM me if interested.

I

imported_Mystra

Please use the GL Trade forusm for your buying and selling needs!

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

Anybody want an 18x18 in Fel Trinny Swamps? Behind that BTH guy, tired of waiting for his keep to fall...PM me if interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol i told you that keep will never fall. Have I ever lied to you Tef??

G

<blockquote><hr>

Please use the GL Trade forusm for your buying and selling needs!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Mystra who said anything about selling?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol i told you that keep will never fall. Have I ever lied to you Tef??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Yeah other than your misguided belief in the Buckeyes you do seem to be on the up and up! lol Still playin WoW?