• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] What's a good Macro to train Discordance up ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to train Discordance up and was trying to set up a Macro either with the 2D client or UOAssist so that I can walk on Ice island, for example, and press the Macro and automatically have it target the Polar Bears around me which are not yet discoed.

Anyone can help ? Thanks.

O

Old Man of UO

It's been a while, but it goes something like this -

Target Next
Last Target
Use Skill - Discord
Wait for Cursor
Target Next

I think that is how I set it up in 2D. Like I said, it's been a while.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sit at the bank and target self.

Discord training works on oneself ?

I have read several posts about training discording and they all take either animals or monsters, depending on their difficulty level, for training.

I read no post, so far, considering training self to train the discording skill.

One thing I do not understand, if discording is difficulty based to gain, and I assume that discording oneself has the lowest difficulty possible, how can it help raising discording, especially at high levels ?

U

uoBuoY

Discord training works on oneself ?

I have read several posts about training discording and they all take either animals or monsters, depending on their difficulty level, for training.

I read no post, so far, considering training self to train the discording skill.

One thing I do not understand, if discording is difficulty based to gain, and I assume that discording oneself has the lowest difficulty possible, how can it help raising discording, especially at high levels ?
I have no idea what I was thinking. Maybe its was the martinis? Obviously I thinking of Peace.

O

Old Man of UO

I have no idea what I was thinking. Maybe its was the martinis? Obviously I thinking of Peace.
Heh... I knew better, but wanted to go from bank to bank looking for someone discording himself.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again this is covered in the Disco Primer. You should start reading the stickies before posting useless threads on questions that have already been answered.

O

Old Man of UO

Again this is covered in the Disco Primer. You should start reading the stickies before posting useless threads on questions that have already been answered.
LOL... the newest Bard forums Moderator is born!

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... the newest Bard forums Moderator is born!
Yes yes, like i'm the only person getting tired of popps and his insistence on starting new threads ten to the dozen when the answers to his questions are readily available, in this case, a few posts above.

O

Old Man of UO

Yes yes, like i'm the only person getting tired of popps and his insistence on starting new threads ten to the dozen when the answers to his questions are readily available, in this case, a few posts above.
Sooooo... don't read them.