• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's a good build for a Tsuki Wolf?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Difficulty level: not chivalry.

If I picked Necromancy for his magic, what would he do with it? Is Necromancy a useful magic to have?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I just played with the calculator a bit. If you got a very highly rated one you could go with necro and armor ignore, you could add some scrolls, but not full 120's. You could sacrifice strength, give it 600 instead of 700, the damage difference is pretty minor, then get more scrolls. Or you could not scroll it at all.

It's fun to play around and train new pets, but there's a reason you don't see a lot of people running around with a tsuki wolf.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tsuki wolfs have over-capped dex 150-200dex, they also have Rage ability which doesnt use an ability slot when trained. Its good to know that

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just played with the calculator a bit. If you got a very highly rated one you could go with necro and armor ignore, you could add some scrolls, but not full 120's. You could sacrifice strength, give it 600 instead of 700, the damage difference is pretty minor, then get more scrolls. Or you could not scroll it at all.

It's fun to play around and train new pets, but there's a reason you don't see a lot of people running around with a tsuki wolf.
Good call out SP! Wen I saw the initial post my advice for a good build was to release the Tsuki wolf and go tame any cu sidhe instead :lick:

@Laura_Gold - I think @SouthPaw nailed it. If you are just looking for something a little different to maybe do some low level stuff with then make it whatever build you want (have fun with it!) but if you are trying to build like some alternative to a cu sidhe/beetle/triton then no need to go any further; these just fall short. They don't output enough damage or have enough build points to get there.

Again it's cool looking and you COULD bring it to a group event but at that point you are kind of hurting the group for your vanity; using one of the 3 above (or even a greater dragon) would be MUCH more useful for the fight.