• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats a full set of Tree Ornaments worth?

G

Wedding band + Earrings + Bracelet + Necklace + Spare necklace.

Anyone know what the set is worth?

G

Technically a full set would be six pieces, weddingband, bracelet, earrings, and three types of necklaces. I've heard of people selling pieces on other shards for 3 mill-ish each, on Baja it would be tough for me to get 1 mill, but I haven't tried in a long while so maybe thats changed. Still have 25 pieces left from an idoc I did years ago.

G

This set is six pieces, 2 Bracelets and 2 Neclaces + ring and earings.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've sold 2 sets on Pac in the last 2 days...started at 6 then 7...guess its too low as they didnt sit too long hehe

Ahh well i will put another set on at 10 and see.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I went to Atlantic to buy my "a shirt (blessed)" a few months ago and I found a pair of 2 wedding bands in a bag mislabeled for 2 or 4 gold pieces for the bag of them.. I waited for about an hour for the owner, but no luck.

G

Its three different Necklaces and one ring, one set earrings, one bracelet.

Sorry for any confusion.

G

Oh, I meant people have been selling individual pieces for 3-5, that I've heard of. You can get much more for a full set than 6 or 7, unless pac is cheap about that stuff.