• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whatever happened to that bell collector guy?

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kooka!

It feels like a lifetime ago since I last set foot in this virtual realm. As I reminisce, I can't help but smile at the thought of all the amazing people I had the pleasure of encountering all those years past. Today, I just wanted to reach out to each of you in hopes life has treated you well over the span.

All of the diverse playstyles and souls made this community so vibrant and I am hopeful it is still thriving...

-Holden

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello Holden !!! Nice to read you again ! Some of us are still around and SP is ,as usual,a land of people that like blood stains on their cloth :gee::gee::gee:... I hope to see you again also in game ! :beer:
Magichands

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am slowly making my way through all my EJ storages to find things again and will attempt to recreate the Bell Museum and find the spreadsheet of all the missing ones. It was always a perpetual quest. I just have to hope nothing grand was permanently lost apart from housing spots.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If there is anything that i can do to help you, tell me Holden ! Will be wonderful having you and your bell museum again around the shard ! And in case you aren't on discord, many of us now speak there. There is a public channel for all Siege players and then most of guild have their own channels :grouphug:

Last edited: