• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] What you think about this Chainmail Leggins?

• Thread starter Thiefy/Glorfiedel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Drafgard

I've seen a lot of Sewn by, or Made by stuff coming on the market recently. Some are priced high, others low. I guess it really depends on the item in question.

I would hazard a guess at around 3-5 million for the leggings.

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

I've seen a lot of Sewn by, or Made by stuff coming on the market recently. Some are priced high, others low. I guess it really depends on the item in question.

I would hazard a guess at around 3-5 million for the leggings.

i know that this types of items is the oldest, but i want to know what you think about the craftername, if this name make it more value as the name "Smithy".. or so.

D

Drafgard

I see what you mean..

Personally the only reasons i can think for the name making a difference to the price of the peice is either through sentimental value for the buyer (likes of, if the buyer knew the crafter), or if it came in a set of more than one item by the same crafter.

Someone else can maybe help more, as i'm not very experienced in this field.

C

Ceridwen

Thiefy, you'd have to be very... uh... "into" Jeremy to want to pay more for that... also found some AoS sandals on GL for Jeremy, but doubt they're worth more than usual AoS Sandals.

Btw, nice find though :) Sewn by and items like your chainmail leggings usually fetch a nice price, but sadly, they use an important armour slot, which is why they aren't worth as much as ie a sash/tunic/skirt which can be worn on "free" slots.