• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What you can do with this?

B

Black Star

Hi!

I have a question : what you can do as a dwarf?I have understood that you can choose professions from other races (with a few exceptions).As a dwarf fighter can I choose a human knight for instance as my profession instead of artisan or scavenger?Or this is available only for the second profession (that you choose at level 76?).
I have met a dwarf fighter lvl19 that was able to heal both me and his wolf.How he was doing that?How I can learn as a dwarf spells and/or buffs?And if those were not spells, what he was using? because with the potions I can heal myself and not someone else.

And how can you play with two characters in the same time on the same computer?I recently met someone that had a kamael and another dwarf "trainee".He was controlling both.He was power leveling that dwarf?
Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

S

sirfancypants

"As a dwarf fighter can I choose a human knight for instance as my profession instead of artisan or scavenger?Or this is available only for the second profession (that you choose at level 76?)."

->Yeah, at 75 you can select a sub-class as another profession, with a few exception.

" have met a dwarf fighter lvl19 that was able to heal both me and his wolf.How he was doing that?How I can learn as a dwarf spells and/or buffs?And if those were not spells, what he was using?"

->Dwarf warsmiths have mechanical summons and they are able buff and repair/heal them. I haven't tried but it seems (according to what you saw) they are able to use these buffs and "heals" on other summons.