• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What you all up to!

R

Rand Al

just seeing what the uo people are doing and who is still alive

R

Rand Al

Dunno about any tight vibes ever on uo ha! I did log in and saw a few people I remember and a lot I don't. Got called a scammer! I guess while I was not on uo I scammed cage some gold lol so he is still as intelligent as I remember slightly smarter than a ferret!

R

Rand Al

well at least he is good for laughing at I kinda miss laughing at some of the people on uo. I do want to thank cd for being out and fighting though they gave me a proper dismount gank welcome back today hehe was fun

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just seeing what the uo people are doing and who is still alive
Did I see you running around Yew gate on Atlantic yesterday after we did a harry last night?

I said hi but you didn't respond.

R

Rand Al

no i am just on pack now haven't been on atl in like a year and 5 months there are some impostor rands that are using my name to get stuff or saying they are me happens every time someone quits

R

Rand Al

yea set told me about it and i played it a few times but the random teams seam to suck more than the ones that are a group

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah you pretty much have to play with friends or utterly worthless randoms til you hit level 30 and get into the ranked stuff :/

R

Rand Al

im doing alright same ol crap just another day. what have you been up to.

S

SUPRsalad

Awesome, good to hear from you rand. Hows life? I got some new guns we need to talk about. Still haven't played uo in like 2 years. Its sad to remember the good times we had, but fun to cherish them.

R

Rand Al

Awesome, good to hear from you rand. Hows life? I got some new guns we need to talk about. Still haven't played uo in like 2 years. Its sad to remember the good times we had, but fun to cherish them.
I got some new guns to like a FN FAL such a nice gun to shoot. I have just been chilling flying around taking some trips trying to find a nice place to move to. Hard to find a place that will allow me to have these auto guns though so far oregon is the best place so i may end up staying here

S

SUPRsalad

Oh yeah? I've heard they are great. .308? Or is it 7.62x54 or w/e? Good to hear you're still 'buzzing around'.

R

Rand Al

Oh yeah? I've heard they are great. .308? Or is it 7.62x54 or w/e? Good to hear you're still 'buzzing around'.
they are a 308 round. and its good to see you still up and about. you were always a good guy

S

SUPRsalad

AWESOME! .308 has got to be one of my top 10 favorite rounds. I almost bought one of these:

The guy ALMOST traded me for my AR, but his stupid wife got involved and I missed out... Now I'm thinking about building one of those tactical M1a's.

Heres my newest piece I thought you might appreciate:

Its a Cimarron! I shot ruger, colt, s&w, springfield, and of coarse, kimber. . . I got this for $500, pre-owned, and I swear, I like it just as much as the kimber! I've been reloading my .45's so I can practice every single weekend, and I'm finally getting really good with it. I was hitting golf-balls from 100ft pretty consistently last weekend. I know, I know, its not a Kimber, but I couldn't justify spending $1200 on a handgun. I ALMOST got a remington, but it wasn't as shiny! :thumbup: I am pleased as punch about this thing.

S

SUPRsalad

OH & I think I'm going to buy one of these this weekend:

Show me more bang for 90 bucks, & I'll buy it! You can get tin cases of 1000 7.62's for it for like $60. Hell, I can't even shoot my .22 mag for that little!
Its a must have. Oh & two of my buddies have them, and man, they are actually accurate as all get-out.

B

Balian of Asgard

Hi guys, nice to see familiar faces here.
Just popping in to uo to save my house from collaping.
Hope to see yall in the field for the next month.

Nice firearms guys, do any of you know what the shipping regs are for AR parts, my friend took out his bolt years ago when he stored it and hid it somewhere and cannot find it now.

He needs one in Bellingham, WA

GO CD!!

Lujack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still alive. It has been a long time since I've played, and I'm pretty sure the day I left the downfall of UO began. I played this game for ten years, had lots of fun, but eventually just had to throw in the towell for personal reasons. Oh well, I'm sure I'm long forgotten by now.