• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Xmas treats has the Stag Dropped

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What different types of xmas treats has the red stag, what have you got so far?
Trying to put a full set together and was curious if anyone had anything different to me. So far i've gotten:
Pink Angel Cake
Light Blue Angel Cake
Red Fruit Cake
Green Fruit Cake
Blue Jar of Cookies
Yellow Jar of Cookies
Red Jar of Cookies
Green Jar of Cookies

Anyone got anything else different?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On Great Lakes, there is a

white Christmas angel food cake
red Christmas angel food cake
red gingerbread cookie signed by our EMs, Malachi and Elizabella
Naughty switches

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone seen the stag now we rescued his last batch of gifts, after seeing Escaflowne collection I have some catching up to do

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which are you in need of Flame?
Looks like I'm half way there from the list on here. The ones I don't have so far are:

Pink Angel Cake
Green Fruit Cake
Blue Jar of Cookies
Green Jar of Cookies

G

Guardsmen Militia

I have a few spares of the Green Fruit Cake and the Blue Jar of Cookies you are most welcome to.
Possibly another pink angel cake as well. I'll let you know later, heading out for Boxing Day now!

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few spares of the Green Fruit Cake and the Blue Jar of Cookies you are most welcome to.
Possibly another pink angel cake as well. I'll let you know later, heading out for Boxing Day now!
that would be great :danceb:

G

Guardsmen Militia

Where/when is best to meet you or do you use ICQ so I can contact you to hand them over?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Felucca event on Christmas day seemed to only drop Yellow Cookie Jars and I have a couple extra of those if anyone would like to swap for a blue one I haven't got.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill be more than happy to pay for either the green fruit cake or the pink angel cake.... the going rate of course.... only saw the Stag once ...alas would like a set of his xmas goodies for a keepsake.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thankyou so much Guardsmen Militia, I am now the happy owner of 7 of the stags gifts, only a green jar of cookies to go :D

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I ate my Green Fruit Cake by mistake on Christmas night :wall:
Well, at least it was tasty... :gee:

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ate my Green Fruit Cake by mistake on Christmas night
Well, at least it was tasty...
I'm sorry but I had to laugh when I read this as it brought back a memory. As a guild we spent weeks killing the ant spawn when it first came out for a then very much tresured picnic basket. We finaly were rewarded with it and locked our prize possetion down in the house and made it public. Only moments later we heard munch munch and the cheese was gone. Angel was on bread and water for days after that mistake lol.