• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What would you pay for a Blaze Doggy

• Thread starter kitkat8484
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

5% Luck

id say 45-60 mill. Ive heard of players trying to sell them for a luna house 600mill LOL

T

Trinsie

They can be sold for 300-500 mil I hear. I would personally pay... well I wouldn't because I don't have even a fraction of that kind of gold and am still trying to save up enough to get the power scrolls I need.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't pay, it would be great if I found one myself to tame, other than that, I am perfectly happy with the one I have.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't buy anything that ugly, but I know they've sold for 300mil +. If you found one with good stats and trained it, heaven only knows what price you'd get. Personally I made 100mil selling one blaze I tamed aaages ago. At the time that was a lot too. But I believe if you're going to blind players riding a yellow dog, you should pay highly for it :D

Wenchy

C

ColonelKurtz

I'd pay 100 mill easy.... maybe 150?

anything over like 120 mill is a pain in the rear and also the whole TRUST issue rears its ugly head....

Q

Quinn1969

A month or so ago I saw one go for 200 real dollars. I hear they don't spawn anymore. Any truth to that???

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They spawn very infrequently but I haven't heard anything about them not spawning at all. I see so many romping around Atlantic, I have to imagine they still spawn. I've seen at least 5 different people on them in the past year or so - once with 3 people all standing together on them at Brit bank. I had to take a screenshot because I couldn't believe it!

I wouldn't pay for one though. It would negate the rarity of the experience of actually seeing it spawn and taming it - which for me is why I enjoy taming.

M

mutau

A month or so ago I saw one go for 200 real dollars. I hear they don't spawn anymore. Any truth to that???
They spawn, just a nano % tho. Check the FAQs on the color spawns. Those who tamed it, earned it or stepped in dog poop just before it popped up. *checking....... clean shoes, damn*

I

I Like Pie

They spawn... When there is a full moon that is about to eclipse on a Tuesday. I wouldn't pay no more than 100m for one personally and then it would have to be a good one. Anything over that is ridiculously overpriced. :coco:

But there are about five Blaze Cus that I know of that were tamed in the past year and a half on Atlantic. The rest I have seen were brought from other shards. I could be wrong though.

K

kitkat8484

I think I would pay 200m, if anyone wants to sell me one, I have been taming every day with no luck.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm almost getting the urge to go out and work the cu spawns again.... heaven help me, it's like a disease :D

Wenchy

S

Sweety

I'm almost getting the urge to go out and work the cu spawns again.... heaven help me, it's like a disease :D

Wenchy
haha same here it's fun taming cu's ... always thinkin the next ones gonna be blaze

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hardly anyways plays on the less frequented shards. I wouldn't pay anything for one. Can just shard one over on another shard. That said, there are plenty of threads about how long it takes to get one to spawn and given from looking at the low spawn percentages, well...that is rare indeed.

I'm happy with the light pink dog I have. 2nd most rare to spawn.